New wealth management products for a new market
PLEASE NOTE, THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS INFORMATION RELATING TO THE 2013 CONFERENCE. ONCE UPDATES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE 2014 CONFERENCE, THEY WILL BE POSTED HERE SO PLEASE CHECK BACK REGULARLY.
Welcome to Structured Products Americas 2013
The eighth annual Structured Products Americas conference will provide an opportunity for senior level product manufacturers, distributors, investors and advisors to come together and discuss the most relevant issues of the day.
This year's conference will provide you with an insight into the most timely topics, giving you a macroscopic view of the latest developments in the Americas, as well as bringing you an insight into best practices that have been adopted in the rest of the world's structured products markets.
The event represents a unique opportunity to hear first-hand about the most recent regulatory changes and the implications for doing business in the Americas, such as how companies have responded to the SEC letter to issuers and how they are dealing with compliance issues. We also offer insight into the latest developments in new and innovative products and the trading platforms through which these investments are increasingly distributed.
Key topics include:
- Keynote Address: an overview of the regulatory landscape from the SEC's perspective
- Panel Discussion: generating yield through effective asset allocation
- Managing a flattening yield curve and creating products in a low interest rate environment
- The good the bad and the unlisted - a dynamic panel discussion dealing with investor concerns when buying structured products and views from the mutual funds industry
- Thinking like an investor and wealth manager - two case studies
- A snapshot of the Latin American market
- European markets and how they have affected doing business in North America?
- Panel Discussion: Private banker and wealth manager round table - What products do they prefer and what factors affect their product choice